Enjoy a rare opportunity of fellowship and reflection
Be one of 6 participants practicing in an intimate setting in Cobb, California. Surrounded by lush foliage of expansive pines, maples and dogwoods, we'll bring mindful attention to seasonal changes both inside and out. We’ll take spacious pause to reflect on the year so far and undertake a gentle inquiry to set intention for the coming winter. Enjoy this rare opportunity for gratitude, deepening your practice, and connecting to the preciousness of autumn. The day includes mindful sitting, movement, and inquiry through journal and dyads.
The day unfolds...
- Introductions & group centering exercise
- Setting personal intention for the day
- Sitting period
- Mindful Movement - QiGong
- Gratitude reflection - journal, dyad
- Mindful Eating & Conversation - Lunch - (Simple organic lunch provided)
- Setting intention for the upcoming season
- Mindful Movement - Walking Meditation
- Generating compassion and kindness for ourselves and our loved ones
- Mindful Tea & Conversation (Tea provided)
- Gratitude practice
Saturday, November 21, 2020
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
(Space is limited to only 6 participants. Registration closes November 10, 2020)
Recent attendees noticed an increase in...
Faith, peace, joy, contentment, trust of the unfolding, love and gratitude
© COPYRIGHT 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.